Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamma Sum

Options
  • 17-07-2001 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

An Australian businessman goes to South Korea on business. Being lonely and not knowing many people, he picks up a hooker. They get up to his hotel room and quickly get down to having a root. The guy is getting pretty proud of himself because the prosi keeps shouting "Gamma Sum" "Gamma Sum". He's not sure exacly what this means but based on the rumors he'd heard about oriental twat and the way she kept screaming, he assumed that it was a high level Korean compliment.

The next day, he was promoting his product on the golf course with some wealthy Korean businessmen. One of the men hit a hole in one and everybody was ecstactic. Wanting to try out his new Korean expression, he turned to the man and said "Gamma Sum".

The man said, "What the hell do you mean 'wrong hole'?"

Sanity = normal, normal = majority, majority = pop culture, therefore pop culture = sanity and we are all SO screwed...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, Nice one smile.gif

John

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

funny, but i heard it b4. still good though!

i invented '.com'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i heard it b4 too, a bit different though..
    Never the less, still a good laugh.

Advertisement