Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a copy to sell?

Options
  • 25-02-2005 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭

Emmm. Bastard. It's sold out and my US account sub is due on the 5th of March. I'm sick to death of yanks and I wanna go horde on bladefist. I'm definately cancelling my US account but some online stores are saying they won't have any new copies in until the end of March. Account transfer is looking increasingly like a no go or an outright lie from Blizzard.

Anyone have spare copy? Am willing pay good gold, I mean euros.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

not sure if this is what you want to hear but one copy left in smyths in blanchardstown as of 8pm last night

data

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I think a place called Clan Games in Galway has copy's to sell if you are super desperate and willing to pay packaging etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I was in Smyths Blanch this morning and they had about 4 copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Blanchardstown is easily three thousand miles away from Glasnevin. :(

If you end up reeeaaaally stuck, let me know, I can always pop into Smyths here and get a copy. If you already have the game installed, you'll really just need the key (I can post the rest out to you, but that way you can start playing right away).
    Though, I'm sure you'll have found a copy by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

That's really nice of you koneko, thanks. :)

I have a bid on one on for sale so hopefully he'll get back to me soon. If not I might take you up on that. :)

Not a bother, I live in Blanch anyway so it's handy enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Bastun

As of Friday 27th, Smyth's in Jervis Street had one copy left. HMV Henrey Street had sold out but were expecting 20 more copies in by close of business on Monday. They'll take bookings if you want them to hold one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

HMV in swords has easily about 50 copies, i dont think it sold any. If you wait a while atleast they will be selling Cd keys thru the blizz site, as you all know wow does not require a cd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

nerf i was looking everywhere but where counts :(...

Anyone know if HMV or smyths in town still have copies going ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

HMV in swords has loads of copies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

HMV Swords you say...

I know someone working out there and shall see if they can pick me up a copy...

/me crosses fingers.

[update]
    Wasnt able to get them to get me it. However, I shall be driving all over Dublin tonight in an effort to find it. Desperate I know... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

any wow sightings anywhere near dublin/kildare,sold out everywhere online :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Wow, im really glad i decided to get up early day of release :). Havent seen it anywhere around Cork either, then I havent been out of the house much :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

There were a handful left in HMV Swords when I was up there on Friday night. It was the last few they had in the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

i have a copy to spare if any one wants to buy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

would also be interested Lazygit,presuming there would be no problems with regestering a cd key,ie. is it brand new?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

I picked up a copy in SMyths in town on Sat, they still had about 5 - 6 copies left.

and I'm enjoying it so far =)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

its still in its plastic cover sealed so you can see its not even been touched...
    ill sell it for shop price... no point in putting meself out of pocket.

• Advertisement

Probably best if ye take it to PM to sort the rest out. Otherwise stick it up on the For Sale board and I'm sure someone will be interested.

Advertisement