Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rock

• 25-02-2005 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

According to Power Slam has left the WWE.
    Not really surprised considing he never there any more.

Can see him returning though in a few years time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I'd say he'll make a fair few cameos over the the next few years. I doubt its the last weve seen of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 mackdaddycool

Brow wrote:
    I'd say he'll make a fair few cameos over the the next few years. I doubt its the last weve seen of him.

brow ya fagg.t, i seen your posts. "a few cameos" ya que_r . your pretendin you dont like it and you know its fake but you the ****in biggest fan. and your location "under my duvet", i bet you are!pullin that little thing you call a penis hoping that a girl might like your ugly face for 1 time in your life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

didnt the rock sign a deal to make his annual wrestlemania appearence there awhile ago

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Couldnt be a hollywood WM without "The Rock"
    I know he has no contract with the WWE anymore but he still could still make an appearance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

I was kinda hoping that Teddy would be fired and the Rock named the new General Manager!

It could happen!!!

Sigh...

• Advertisement
Advertisement