Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anyone looking for accomodation?

• 25-02-2005 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭

i have a house down past KFC and across from tesco that has a few slots opening up for anyone lookin for a place for the rest of term. €62.50 per week. that includes chorus but gas and esb are extra. has big TV, cookers, microwave, washin machine etc. its a relatively new house. few years old. if u know anyone interested, PM me.
    thanx.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Why didn't you just have the titla as.. "Anyone looking for accomodation?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Cause its Carlow and we do things our own way (the right way).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i called it that coz people on here might know someone thats lookin for accomodation. wats hard to understand about that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Shrimp... Why do you even read this board?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

is it 'that' housing estate, you know what i mean!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Anglers Walk. if KFC is on ur right, walk down to the roundabout with Gala on ur right and Tesco up the road to ur left. u go straight thru. they're nice houses. its not "that" estate. ive been livin there a few yrs and never once had any trouble apart from a few nick nacks. Shrimp is a ghey.

Advertisement