Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if this helps anybody out there.....

Options
  • 26-02-2005 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Honours german, learn vocab for disabled people, 100 words: what would you do if you had to spend the rest of your time in wheelchair, what can we do to help the disabled.
    the letter is on average stuff, there is a tricky part bout what do you think of the fact that the english language is being used everywhere in other countries, your penfriends starts complaining bout words "kids and clothers i think in her local shops. Your also asked what do you think about the knew states comings into the eu. Smoking ban, your opinion.. This seems to be the only german paper out there.

English paper 2 poets, dickingson yeats wordsworth ts eliot. hamlet = write about claudius. This seems to be the most commen english paper out there

Irish paper 1 in pass is about " storey" you arrive home late at night realsising you left your money and phone on the bus. shock horor.

i got the easy biology test going around, there seems to be only 2. My one was about label the femaile reproductivve, talk about your fiels trip in ecology, carbon cycle, really easy stuff. no wories.

If i helped anyone I ask them to help my by telling me whats coming up in
    All Honours:
    Technical Graphics both papers
    Maths paper 2 (desperatley seeking help)
    Chemistery ( desperatley trying to pass)
    Irish Paper 2 (pass) paper 1 was on schumacher

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

paper one was about michael schumacher and swimming pools?? if so this is what came up on friends ordinary irish paper .....
    mac eile, either brid og or faoilean
    amuigh liom fein or gafa
    fiosracht mna
    lasair choille
    havent got the exact questions tho sorry! hope this helps ya...
    and by the way i got a completly different german paper to you!!!
    for all those who have german heres what i got [so ya can study both!!!]...........

comp1- something about protest in a tree i think quite long but dont let that put u off! it was easy[ish] to guess the answers
    Grammar....learn all those wem, woher, woauf woaus kind of words and nouns [cant remeber what it was though]
    Comp2- very understandable about really smart kid who just finished das Abitur
    auserung- was about 14yr old goin to college it ties in with comprehension would he face problems in your problem what would they be [3of them], a pic of boy with older boys laughing at him.. how would u help him[b nice and chat, he's holdin a football so play footie with him etc. etc.]
    letter was about ireland, foreigners comin why they come whats ur opinion on, would u live abroad,
    ur goin over to visit him/her in germany in summer he/she helpin ya look 4 job -they ask u where u would like to work, what kind and any experience and what you do to relieve stress/ relax ...that kind of thing.
    aural- section 4 parts 2 and 3 [i think its those ones] are mixed up!
    hope this helps!!!

Advertisement