Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nirvana- love buzz

Options
  • 26-02-2005 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

does anyone know where i can find the song the song nirvana -love buzz, anywhere? except on the new dvd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

It's on Bleach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

nosmo wrote:
    It's on Bleach.

Indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

its ok , thanks to a certain person, i have it now so thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Wow, you researched that thoroughly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

:rolleyes: yep!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭IANOC

love buzz was actually only available on the special rare version of the bleach album!!
    not sure if they made changes to the bleach cd later on and added it
    but i bought the album back when it was released and it wasnt on it!!
    the new nirvana compliation "with the lights out" has some fantatsic unreleased material that was remastered,a must for any true kurt fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

IANOC wrote:
    love buzz was actually only available on the special rare version of the bleach album!!
    not sure if they made changes to the bleach cd later on and added it
    but i bought the album back when it was released and it wasnt on it!!
    the new nirvana compliation "with the lights out" has some fantatsic unreleased material that was remastered,a must for any true kurt fan

I'm a huge Nirvana fan and must say that alot of the cd contains alot of terrible recordings, especially cd1. cd2 and parts of cd 3 are quite good.

Love Buzz was released as the single from Bleach..are you sure it wasn't on it then? Maybe not the European version...

Anyway, it's definitely on Bleach now.

Yeah, the quality for a lot of the box set is crappy, but what do you expect? A lot of it is demos. Sheer class though...

Love Buzz was released as the single from Bleach..are you sure it wasn't on it then? Maybe not the European version...

Anyway, it's definitely on Bleach now.

Yeah, the quality for a lot of the box set is crappy, but what do you expect? A lot of it is demos. Sheer class though...

ditto mate
    i consider the outcestiside stuff to contain his best material and the quality is a pain but it makes you imagine the studio version which is enough ;)

IANOC wrote:
    ditto mate
    i consider the outcestiside stuff to contain his best material and the quality is a pain but it makes you imagine the studio version which is enough ;)

Sappy owns.

And there's B-sides on there..studio quality..Even in His Youth and them..

Very dissapointed they didn't have a proper version of I Hate Myself and Want to Die..very underrated song..

• Advertisement

my favs are "talk to me" (live very nice) and the other live version of the doors "this is the end my only friend,the end" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Here she comes now
    Old age
    Do Re MI
    Acoustic You know you're right
    Acoustic lithium
    Diff version of where did you sleep last night
    They hung him on a cross - lead belly cover

they're my favourite.

Some of the DVD is good and other is horrible motion sick quality :)

Advertisement