Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3220 Trouble

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

as an aside there was brown coffee stains on the plastic camera cover ive wiped them off. i would say if they even see hint of any staining they reject repair, not saying this is the case in galwaydudes case but generally even if it isnt the moisture that killed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

In my opinion galwaydudes phone has a power problem and not water damage.

My mother spilled lemonade on her 3510i on Sunday and none of the buttons would work, 5 mins of my magic and it's good as new ;) .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hello. this thread appears to have run it's course with regard to it's original topic

to those posting in the thread please keep in mind on the Mobiles / PDAs forum posts should be helpful, good natured and on-topic - some of the posts in this thread fall out of that remit, so to those concerned please refresh yourself with the README: Rules & About the Mobiles / PDAs board....

thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement