Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Four WM Matches/Special App.Confirmed (Potential Spoiler)

• 26-02-2005 2:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Four matches for Wrestlemania appear to be set as the WWE have sent a WM commerical on cable systems across America announcing:

Triple H v Batista for the World Title

JBL vs John Cena for the WWE title

Shawn Michaels v Kurt Angle

Randy Orton v The Undertaker

Plus,a special appearance by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I'm curious as to how they will make the Orton/Undertaker match.You can read about the matches for WM here:

http://nodq.com/news/111353937.shtml

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Yeah, i am also curious about how they are set this orton/taker thing up if it's true that is. I think after seeing RAW last week where micheals told orton he had to make an impact for WM, that orton would want to take on some one who never lost at WM and that would set up the match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Seed

Ugh..orton vs. Taker? That means one of two things;

1) Orton's career is over.
    2) He's getting another huge push again.

Complete opposites I know but they're the two possibilities.

Advertisement