Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hooded top

• 26-02-2005 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,839 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know where I can get hooded tops like below? I want it light enough to be worn under something else and don't want a massive hood or anything.

Something like this (yes it is horrible but you get the idea regarding weight and style), this or this.

Not heavy like this for example.

I don't care wether it has short, long or no sleeves either.

Not bothered with designer labels or anything, cheaper the better ;)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I've been thinking about getting something like that too.. I could wear it under my T in work. I'll keep an eye out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I have an asics 1 I got in heatons awile ago, cost me a tenner, it wasnt as light as them but i wore it so much that eventually it was perfect. You could try something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

ok some mightnt go for this idea but eger bever in temble bar do alot of tops like that.. or motion pictures have them

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

if you're a girl/lady topshop have light hoody's in lots of colours... else you could always try the eager beaver as suggested already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

I got a light one in New Look a few weeks back for €15.

I know where they are in Cork but not anywhere else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,839 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Cool, thanks for the tips!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Vera Moda have some nice light zip-up hoodies but they are bout 30 yo-yo's . Oh I actually got a nice light zip-up hoodie in pennys last week only cost me 13 squid I think try there and u might get something to suit u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

motion picture have lots of them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

motion picture have lots of them!!
    ha ! motion picture stuff all falls apart in an afternoon, bought too much dodgy quality stuff there before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

fresh in temple bar. and the shop just opposite club m around the corner from that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Pull & Bear had some lightweight hoodies last time I was in, think they were ~20 euro or so. Decent quality, and no writing across them (which is damn near impossible these days).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

I got a light black hoody in H&M, they still have 'em and check out H&M in Dundrum or Henry street when it opens. Horray for H&M!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I got a light hoody in Topshop , 18 Euro great for under stuff , they had loads of different colours too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

so did you get one or wha???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

Superman wrote:
    ha ! motion picture stuff all falls apart in an afternoon, bought too much dodgy quality stuff there before

i bought a pair of trouses from them last summer for 3 euro and they are still perfect!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

miracles happen every day :)

i bought a plethora of items that ripped in minutes.

Advertisement