Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's The Best Tattoo Artist In Dbln

Options
  • 26-02-2005 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I have a big fcuk off tribal tattoo that starts at my elbow ,goes up my arm,across my collar bone,shoulder and top right half of my back,im sick of it tho and want to get it altered (shaded fully/changed) into something japanese going over my whole back, like an artists painting, like a yakuza tattoo, ive gone to a few parlours and its a lot of hard work im told as the other 1 took 8hrs altogether and takes a lot of canvas off my back.i got it done in celestial ring in stephens green, can any1 recomend sum1 or any pictures or ideas? :p:p;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Cat O'Nine Tail

Try Pluto in Dorset Street. His work is amazing, and he'll sit down and talk through your ideas with you. He's right beside Celtic Motorcycles, just before you go turn to go down North Frederick Street. And unlike Celestial Ring, he won't rip you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

My personal preference would be Gav or Sean in Zulu (apart from the fact they're good mates of mine) - I find their work is awesome & I've enough of it...

OR

Go over to Snakebite & see Dim, his work is fookin phenominal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dude knows how to chop man.....

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

ven0m wrote:
    My personal preference would be Gav or Sean in Zulu (apart from the fact they're good mates of mine) - I find their work is awesome & I've enough of it...

OR

Go over to Snakebite & see Dim, his work is fookin phenominal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dude knows how to chop man.....

Where is Zulu?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

if you want Japanese work done then there is a guy in zulu who is very good at it, it is not gav or sean though, I cant remember his name but he was there the other day when Gav was working on me.
    Sean does demon/booth style stuff and Gav does Celtic and maori stuff well, the other guy is the one to get to do colour japanese work according to Gav.
    Here's a link to Zulu http://www.tattoostudioguide.com/zulu.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Blub2k4 wrote:
    if you want Japanese work done then there is a guy in zulu who is very good at it, it is not gav or sean though, I cant remember his name but he was there the other day when Gav was working on me.
    Sean does demon/booth style stuff and Gav does Celtic and maori stuff well, the other guy is the one to get to do colour japanese work according to Gav.
    Here's a link to Zulu http://www.tattoostudioguide.com/zulu.htm

You're talking about Justin.....
    r_inc wrote:
    Where is Zulu?

Zulu is in Templebar behind the Central Bank directly opposite Eamon Dorans - it's the staircase going up above Metal Morphosis....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

ven0m wrote:
    You're talking about Justin.....

Some small geezer in a hoody and baseball cap, I'll take your word for it :)

Was just talking to Gav the other day when he was doing my sleeve about the different artists and their styles in the shop and his comment on Justin was, "f0cking amazing" artist, he said the same about Dim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭crash n byrne

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Some small geezer in a hoody and baseball cap, I'll take your word for it :)

Was just talking to Gav the other day when he was doing my sleeve about the different artists and their styles in the shop and his comment on Justin was, "f0cking amazing" artist, he said the same about Dim.

Dim is ****in awesome, he can even tattoo with his hand messed up.......like he did at the middleton convention.

Just dont let him near you if hes argueing with his girlfriend, he ****in abused me at the last dublin convention.

Advertisement