Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths, maths and more maths

Options
  • 26-02-2005 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey. Has anyone done maths higher paper 2? If you have the paper can you please pm me? I'll pray for my sins later...... :(

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Jane Doe wrote:
    Hey. Has anyone done maths higher paper 2? If you have the paper can you please pm me? I'll pray for my sins later...... :(

Might want to just ask in the one topics on the Pre Exams for it, and look in them to see a) If its already posted OR b) If somone has it and is willing to help if you PM them

- Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Jane Doe

I just did. Thanks for the help though. I know it's annoying opening new threads like this all the time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Jane Doe wrote:
    I just did. Thanks for the help though. I know it's annoying opening new threads like this all the time.

Iv seen a few threads with people offering help, just gotta PM them :)

- Sully

Advertisement