Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nursing Society

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Chick wrote:
    You might want to get your money back on that t-shirt... cos no "Chiick" will say hi to you with a mispelt t-shirt! :p
    Maybe it's meant to be spoken like the Fonz:

"Chiiiiiiiiick, what's say you 'n' me go for a ride in my convertible...hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you too?" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

you know me too well pet!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I got told that one of bostons classmates thought i looked like john travolta in grease thanks to my jacket....that blonde one joe? *shrug* evil person anyhow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

They thought what?!

Hope you don't have hair like Danny Zuko :eek:

• Advertisement

Plunky wrote:
    They thought what?!
    apparently it was the jacket - it is a big bulky 70's/80's style jacket. *shrug*

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i saddly wont be able to attend the drunken mass of student nurses that will be panting for my hot body...

i'll be around the courner in doyles, getting locked, at a 21st.... feel free to call into me....

Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

crash_000 wrote:
    I got told that one of bostons classmates thought i looked like john travolta in grease thanks to my jacket....that blonde one joe? *shrug* evil person anyhow.

Blonde one and I know her? Very attractive girl? Someone I was helping out? I don't really notice women.

i'll be around the courner in doyles, getting locked, at a 21st.... feel free to call into me....
    Hmm I'll see, no promises cos we'll probably be going back to someone's house afterwards! :D Don't wanna be getting all your hopes up, ya know? ;):D

EDIT:

So... is Indy the only one who'll be gettin' his groove on tonight with us? :cool: No one else gracing us with their presence?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

No, I had a wonderful night with my girlfriend who I won't see again for a month. Nurses were far down on my priorities.

• Advertisement

A month? Aw poor John :(

Well hope you had a good night anyway :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

haha

i got very drunk in doyles, always fun! not to forget the drunking singalong on the nightlink on the way home, i'm a strange drunk, i remember almost everything.

joe

Chick wrote:
    Well hope you had a good night anyway :cool:

;)

John2 wrote:
    ;)
    As a single man, there's no way I could take the piss without looking pathetic, so I'm just going to smile back at you. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

hey pet i loved your inflatable ballon that you were showing everyone in the buttery! roadrunner wasn't it?
    what was the occasion for inflatable ballons?!

who needs an occasion for inflatable baloons?

who needs an occasion for inflatable baboons?

Unless I had a drugs/alcohol-induced blackout and don't recall, I haven't been in the Buttery in months, and I've never been there with inflatable balloons!! Must be a mixup, sorry!

unless I have an evil twin that is. hmmm...

but it was an inflatable "roadrunner" and you came over to my table(there was also an su meeting on that night)!

• Advertisement

how do u know it was him snorlax?

the road ruuner said it was

well it might have been an evil identical twin........!

because at the start of the year pet thought i was involved with the su cause i gave tours of campus for the freshers and he was on one of them, so he came up to me in the buttery one day when i was playing pool and asked if i could get some free food off the graduates for him because "i was in the su"(and therefore had special powers and somehow wasnt going to get kicked out by the chefs in the atrium!)

oh ok.

so.... was it someone that looked like pet that had an inflatable roadrunner, or did he manage to forget he had an inflatable roadrunner in the buttery.

the mystery continues.

snorlax wrote:
    well it might have been an evil identical twin........!

because at the start of the year pet thought i was involved with the su cause i gave tours of campus for the freshers and he was on one of them, so he came up to me in the buttery one day when i was playing pool and asked if i could get some free food off the graduates for him because "i was in the su"(and therefore had special powers and somehow wasnt going to get kicked out by the chefs in the atrium!)
    This is kinda scary! I haven't been, or don't remember being in the Buttery since before Christmas, so it was
    a)somebody else
    b)me, prior to some neurological amnesiac event
    c)my doppelganger

weird, eh!?

Oh, and thanks for not reporting me to security for the free food request! :D

surely u'd remember a inflatable road runner. the way you're talking pet you sound like you remember the road runner but not being in the buttery.

surely u'd remember a inflatable road runner. the way you're talking pet you sound like you remember the road runner but not being in the buttery.
    Nope, no memory of either a road runner or my presence in the Buttery.

i don't remember getting any presents in the buttery either. so Agent smith and Pet have evil (well they must be evil) twins.

Maybe it was my good twin? It would explain why I'm such a bad little boy.

• Advertisement

I'm such a bad little boy

so is that why kealy is always spanking you in the durns room?

entirely different reason

so is that why kealy is always spanking you in the durns room?
    Don't be jealous kev, there's enough Kealy for everyone.

my evil twin will kick all your asses

my ass will kick all your evil twins

my ass will kiss all your evil twins

• Advertisement

It's not the same without tongue though.

that's what she said

forget the evil twins, i'll kick all your asses

Advertisement