Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zomg i made an anime comic XD

Options
  • 26-02-2005 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

twigycolored9zk.jpg

that is me and my annoyig little sister with her tigger (winne the pooh) hat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

I see.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Nicely done!

I've never come across anyone posting their own "web comic", as it were, on boards.ie... so we'll leave it here and see what happens, unless Art or Cloud know of a more suitable place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Pretty nice. Keep at it and you get even better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mightymoose

CuLT wrote:
    Nicely done!

I've never come across anyone posting their own "web comic", as it were, on boards.ie... so we'll leave it here and see what happens, unless Art or Cloud know of a more suitable place.

thanks for the comments but i would'nt realy call it a web comic just yet....
    i mostly make them as presints for famliy and friends

heres another pic, its kinda old so it took me some time to find it but here it is and voila!

scan13rt.jpg

this was makin fun of me sisters boyfriend (hes a 100% american punk who hates all). although my sadly my plan back fired and she laughed when she saw it XP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

I like the litle comic with the tigger hat, its pretty cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Wow brilliant! I like your drawing style.
    :D

Kain wrote:
    I like the litle comic with the tigger hat, its pretty cute.

ya the hat came in a while ago. thats why she isnt wearin it in the second pic

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

she has good hair in the second pic

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

quiet nice, i kinda made one ages ago, fast crappy. To amsue a friend.
    comic.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭JMArr

Excellent artwork mightymoose ..you have talent keep it up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah good stuff, i like.

Advertisement