Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pimp My Ride - Who's your favourite?

• 26-02-2005 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

"OHMYGAWD" Woooooooooot! A poll man!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! Now that's what I'm talkin bout!!!!

(recap)
    http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/pimp_my_ride/meet_cast.jhtml

Pimp My Ride - Who's your favourite? 49 votes

Xzibit
    0% 0 votes
    Big Dane
    16% 8 votes
    Q
    18% 9 votes
    Ish
    2% 1 vote
    2Shae
    14% 7 votes
    Mad Mike
    2% 1 vote
    Ryan
    30% 15 votes
    Alex
    2% 1 vote
    Other
    14% 7 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

crap, its a toss up between Ish and Mad Mike.

One's a ghetto nerd, and the others just mexican.Hmm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they should fabricate an atari jaguar into a car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Mad Mike is the bomb!!!111
    That episode where he raps is amazing. Although Ish is a badass on the sewing machine. A tough choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

So you wanna be a playa?
    But your wheels ain't fly
    You gotta hit us up
    to get a pimped out ride

You got to pimp my ride-
    Damn right
    You got to pimp my ride-

Mad Mike or Ish?, Ish or Mad Mike? its one of those classic daddy or chips kinda q's!! i have to go with ish tho! no wait i go with mad mike!! i find 'x to the z' Xzibit tres cool also he's so funny....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I guess the wigger that does the paint jobs and looks constantly stoned. They're all bits of goons though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

Mad mike is just funny, knows his stuff though. A lot of his 'gadgets' (like everybodies on the show) are OTT but fun.
    X is cool. The outtakes are way funnier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Got to be Ish.
    "Dont u know i'm loco heiiisaa!!!!"/cypus hill :D

The guy has a genuine talent, the cars interiors are always top notch! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Season 3 is starting next Sunday in the states.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I'd have to go for Xzibit, mad make is alright, but he's a bit of a tool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yeah, I don't rate XZibit much as a musician, and definitely wouldn't have had him down as a presenter - but, well done, he comes off as a sound, fun guy...

...all sarcasm aside, am I the only one who thinks he could do well in TV?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Big dane!!!
    mad mike???? hes a turd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

The chick in the '72 Landcruiser. Oooooommm

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Meh, between Mad Mike and Xzibit.

Yeah, I wonder how good/bad the PMR-UK will be. With regards to PMR-USA, I think each episode would've been better, stretched to an hour, with more indepth look at the WCC guys in action/rowing/acting, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

byte wrote:
    I wonder how good/bad the PMR-UK will be.

cringeworthy is what i am thinking

why cant UK telly stop remaking American tv and vice versa

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Jonathanpbk

mad mike is "IN YO CAARR!" e.g. "you've got a fireplace, IN YO CAARR!" he just cant get enough of that catchphrase! he's a legend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Ruffty^

Its Ish all the way; that little guy is the only guy whos good at his job. Mike is such a f#cking idiot. In one episode they were doin this car for a mehcanic, so mike has the idea of sticking an lcd monitor to the underside of this guys car so he can watch it while making repairs :confused: :mad:

Its a really stupid show anyway; there is a limit to how many stupid tvs a driver can watch without causing a serious accident.

If they put half the money into the engine, they send out the cars with tvs and sound systems up the ass that can barely move cause all they do with the rubbish engines in west coast customs is change the oil ??! And what about the car battery, i`ve seen them put in some kind of power supply only like 3/4 times to the all the cars they`ve done; mad mike puts so much crap into the cars all of them need one.

Would you guys not prefare a monster engine rather than all the electrical crap?? you wanna watch tv, go home! These guys forget they are pimping cars not bloody mobile homes <idiots>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

It's gotta be Big Dane. He's reliably classic at the round table pre-pimping meetings where he makes Q laugh...
    BD: "I'm gonna fit a big ole horn from a fire truck with a Woooo Wooooooo!"
    Q: "wooo woo?"
    BD: " Woooo Woooo! It's gonna be off the chain, Big Dane's got yo back etc etc"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

BTW has anyone noticed Mad Mike has changed between season1 and season2

In season1 he was all 'wow these dvd screens so kewl. I love my mp3 player' really technodork.
    Season2 he's like 'I am THA man when it comes gadgetry mos def sucka!. '

Even his voice has changed it's got deeper. Either he's finally going thru puberty or he's starting to get a little too wrapped up in his persona.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

They're all tossers :) I mean trying to make out a mexican works !! tssh (eyes to heaven) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

There's posters up in my college looking for people to submit cars. One of the rules is that the car must pass the MOT, so there'll be no really crappy cars in it. Just old nissan micras and honda civics.

Advertisement