Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Laptop for sale, cleaning it up

• 26-02-2005 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

I am considering selling my laptop and was wondering how to clear everything on it so that it is clean for whoever buys it. What should I delete or is there a simple way of doing it?

Its a toshiba satellite 2430-402. P4 2.5GHz, 512MB RAM, CDRW, SD reader, 15 in screen with wireless PCMIA card. Any offers!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

you must put a price on it... also have you any pics of it ? & what os is on it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

fdisk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

You don't have the original recovery CD's by any chance? That'd be the easiest way to restore it to out-of-the-box condition. Otherwise you'd probably be best re-installing Windows but, where laptops are concerned, there tends to be a lot of extra apps you'll need to install. You should be able to get 99% from the Toshiba support site. I've got a Tosh Sat 2410 and lost the recovery disks so I resorted to re-installing XP and downloading all the extra stuff from Toshiba (SD card reader driver, internal modem, power management, function buttons, etc.)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

toshiba drivers.

http://bbs.toshiba.co.uk/
    http://www.toshiba-tro.de/
    you must put a price on it... also have you any pics of it ? & what os is on it ?
    it's not been put for sale yet and this isn't the for sale forum. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

it's not been put for sale yet and this isn't the for sale forum. :rolleyes:

sorry ! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement