Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Flights with new BOI Student Accounts

Options
  • 26-02-2005 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody's heard anything about the free "flight to Europe" that BOI were offering to people who opened up new student accounts. They said in their brochure that they'd text (sounds a bit dodgy to me for some reason) the details in February to the mobile number you put down on the application, but I haven't heard anything yet...
    So, has anybody else got any details yet? Could be handy over Easter for a few days.

Dunno if this is the right forum... feel free to move.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

Just incase anybody was interested:
    I e-mailed BOI customer services (the student branch) and they just replied today, saying that there's been a delay in notification and that text messages will be sent to peopl who qualify sometime in April with details on getting the vouchers. They're valid for a year from the date of issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 essjay_71

believe it or not same thing happened last year, i.e. nothing happened. i was due a free flight to europe but when they didnt contact me i let it slide thinkin probably obscure smallprint had done for me! i advise anyone waiting to take the initiative and remind the bank. :rolleyes:

Advertisement