Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honeycomb

• 27-02-2005 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Have just finished a pack of honeycomb, bought in Dublin duty free, made by Bunratty foods. I love this stuff, the main ingredients are I think just sugar and bicarbonate of soda and it has a delicious salty tang yum. My question is, does anyone know where you can buy this stuff outside Dublin Duty free. I've tried making it in the past and although it was delicious I think I must have gotten the measurements wrong as I actually broke two teeth whilst chewing it.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I got some at the craft fair in the RDS at Christmas from a chocolate company. Can't remember there name for the life of me though. Sorry!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement