Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Joke file thingy

Options
  • 21-07-2001 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭

I was routing around in my oceanfree email today, and found this in an email from a friend. Its fairly small (280kb) but has around 100 jokes of decent size (like Wolf's). Some of em are crap but some are very good smile.gif Oh and some of them have adult-ish content, so BEWARE smile.gif

I could have posted them all one by one but im ubar lazy and this is easier smile.gif

[Edit] Me being mega forgetfull i forgot to include the url, rolleyes.gif

http://www.boards.ie/members/richindub2/Jokes.hlp

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

[This message has been edited by richindub2 (edited 21-07-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

nice

Even though I was their captive, the Indians allowed me quite a bit of freedom. I could walk freely, make my own meals, and even hurl large rocks at their heads. It was only later that I discovered that they were not Indians at all but only dirty-clothes hampers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

ROFL at little red riding hood and FBI biggrin.gif
    There all f00king fun3h,n1 rich smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HAR HARness smile.gif

John

Advertisement