Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bi teens

Options
  • 27-02-2005 3:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hey again just want to say is there any biteens out there!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Berger

Yeah, there probably are a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Yeah, alot of the time, there are these tools who do it to be cool, I mean with girls is super, guys.. hmm.. where's your wheelchair?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

BITeen, someone posted a link to a good group last time you asked - http://www.belongto.org/belongteen.php .

I see you've your picture up there on your site(the one in your sig) for the world to see. Would you feel comfortable with me taking that picture and posting it here? Would you feel comfortable with me posting your main boards username here? If the answer is neither then you should have a think about where you're going with the site. Other teens are going to have the exact same fears so I don't think you're likely to get much more than the 2 members you have at the moment.

You should pop along to BelongTo and see what you make of it. I can understand that at 14, the idea of going to anything which involves "adult supervision" is pretty abhorrent and the idea of going it alone is probably way more attractive. But at least you'll get to meet other people your age and in the same boat as you. And there's nothing stopping you from hanging around with each other after the meeting when the "oldies" have gone home :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Hi again BiTeen
    You may have not got my PM to you last time, but I think it would be a really good idea if you took your full name off your profile.
    If you don't, I personally think an admin should.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You would think Meetup would take sites like that down..bad idea :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

I agree BuffyBot. I just had a look at it, and in a couple of minutes I could have joined as a 15 yr old boy/girl and been merrily meeting kids, who, since they are probably not out to their parents, would not be telling them where they are going.

Dreadful. Perhaps a moderator here should remove the link?
    I know it's censorship and of course would be outraged if it were to happen across boards, but I think in this case, and given the subject matter and the age of the person involved, that link should be removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yourontop2008

BIteen wrote: »
    hey again just want to say is there any biteens out there!!!
    hey im bi u got msn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Unlikely you're going to get a response, this thread is 4 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Unlikely you're going to get a response, this thread is 4 years old.

I lolled and I dunno why...

Advertisement