Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Safelists

Options
  • 27-02-2005 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

Just joined the formm and looks good to me.

Coes anyone know if there is such a thing as an All Irish Safelist. you know the american ones...usually all usa people on them...I mean safelists with only people from Ireland on them. Please help. I am trying to promote an Irish Site that really is very informative and great for anyone wanting to find inner peace and contentment and I would post it on here but I am not sure if that is allowed so if anyone knows of any good safelists traffick exchanges etc. that are targeted to Ireland please letme know.
    Thanks a bunch,
    Jeanjeannie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't understand what you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

By safelist do you mean mailing list or something, I am too unsure about what you are after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

i thought what was meant here was to do with site submission, like promoting a site to target irish traffic. Although i don't know of such a list. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jeanjeannie

yes a mailing list is what I am after all irish emails and a way to target the website with irish visitors would be great too....any tips appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭tom-thebox

Hey Jennie

You got to be carefull with the email advertising, I would recommending submitting your site to all the free directorys you can find.

There are mailing lists out there like open or linux.ie, but once again I would read their rules.

• Advertisement

Thanks Tom for your help. I will continue my search. I do know that the law is funny about email marketing and that is what safelists are for. Basically they are lists of email address that have opted in to recieve emails on certain issues. anyway thanks again and if anyone else out there has any more help on this I would appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You won't find any mailing lists like this.
    If you want to do permission based marketing you would be better off contacting pigsback.com

Thanks a million

jean

Advertisement