Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Komplett link ?

Options
  • 27-02-2005 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this,I will be buying a couple of PC bits shortly and I seem to recall reading that if I buy from Komplett,Boards.ie will get a couple of euros out of the sale.
    Is there a particular link so that they'll know it came from boards or was I just dreaming about this ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Ive never heard of it, unless theres something in the komplett forum i havent seen, but i really doubt its true :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

News to me. Suggest it to Komplett though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

there was talk of an affiliate scheme with frequently linked commercvial sites which would mean any link from the site would do the trick (probably for all purchases from the site on that pc within the following 30 days too)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Thanks for the replies Folks,must just have been an idea someone was throwing around

Seven Worlds will Collide

Advertisement