Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German humour ....... really !!!!

Options
  • 20-07-2001 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

A German chap asks a prostitute for a shag and she tells him it's 50 dollars.
    "Fine" he says, "but I'm a bit kinky."

She agrees that this is OK as long as he doesn't do anything violent. They get back to her flat and he gets out four big springs attached to some straps.

"I want you to put one of these on each elbow and one on each knee" he asks.
    The prostitute is worried that she's getting into something a bit heavy, but she goes along with his request. Then she is told to get down on all fours, naked, in front of him whom she does grudgingly.
    Then he asks her to start bouncing up and down on the springs and finally he takes a duck call whistle from his pocket.
    "Blow on this while I am shagging you" he tells her. So he's banging away at her from behind while she's bouncing on the springs blowing the duck whistle.
    Suddenly she starts to enjoy the shagging, so much so in fact that she experiences the most fantastic orgasm she's ever had.
    After they've finished she says,
    "Wow, that was the most fantastic sex I've had in 25 years on the game, how the hell did you make it so good?"
    "Ah," he replies, "Foursprung Duck Technique".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Qualm

hehe, I likes that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

pure class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

This is the first joke on the humour boards which was so good that i was, outside my control, compelled to say:

LOL!

Bleedin' Germans are right on! What did I tell yis!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

heehee biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hmmm, German chicks...... biggrin.gif

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Read that joke in the last page of a Front isue from July 2000. funny then, funny now. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL, I like it smile.gif

John

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

omg, that is a ****ing classic!!! pld!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

i invented '.com'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Victor:
    Hmmm, German chicks...... biggrin.gif

</font>

AWWWWWW YEEEAAHHHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 purple monkey dishwasher

smile.gifsmile.gif
    smile.gifsmile.gif

• Advertisement

i got a few funny pics,how do i send them smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by purple monkey dishwasher:
    </font>

send them where?

Advertisement