Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

slight problem

Options
  • 28-02-2005 7:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

i'm postin this on behalf of D!ve^Bomb!

he was banned from motors but now he can't post in any forum.. he's not suspended from these forums because he can still browse them without a problem.. obviously he can't post here, and he can't pm either.. any ideas of what the problem could?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I banned him for a week. He should be able to post in the Prison forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭stoopidkid

mmmm.. touché.. will he have to contact you when the week is over?

*edit* oh yeah, he's also curious as to why he's been banned :rolleyes:

*edit no. 2* yeah he can't post in prision either..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Can't see any reason why he shouldn't be able to start a new thread in the Prison forum.

The ban will lift automatically after a week (unless I see a reason to increase it, such as catching him using another account).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭stoopidkid

ecksor wrote:
    Can't see any reason why he shouldn't be able to start a new thread in the Prison forum.

The ban will lift automatically after a week (unless I see a reason to increase it, such as catching him using another account).
    mmmm, discretion, i like it.. worry not ecksor, i am his gf and this is my account.. he did use this account earlier in the instruments forum but that was before you had replied to this thread and he just thought his account was messed up.. that post has now been deleted.

Advertisement