Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

john and mary get married

Options
  • 20-07-2001 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

John and Mary, after 4 years of celibate dating, decide to get married. So the date is set, Vegas the church of love and the have the clothes and everything. They decide to take the route through the desert and as they are driving through the desert as the sun is setting mary starts crying, john looks on in total amazement and bewilderment and pulls the car to the side of the road. Very concerned he asks mary what is the problem and after 20 minutes of coaxing she finally gives in and tells him. "John you know i love you and you know how i have always said that i would not sleep with you before marraige on account of my strong religious beleif, well i have to tell you it is not exactly 100% true, John looks concerned and asks what she means, well John the reason we have not slept together is that i am very concious about my breasts, that fact that they are so small, i couldn't do it. i am sorry and i will understand if you dont want to marry me she concludes. John sits and thinks, but he realises his true feelings for Mary and say he loves her and that wants to go through with it and he dosnt care about the size of her breasts. So they proceed to Vegas. About 20 minutes of driving and chit chat John pulls the car into the hard shoulder and looks at mary and says that he also has somthing to confess, to cut a long story short his confession is that below the waist he is like a baby. Mary looks and without a hesitation of a doubt she says that she loves him and that he forgave and that she wants to get married.
    So on to vegas they go and get married, they go back to the hotel and decide to delay the enivatable, by gambling a bit, eventually they decide that it has to be done, they must go to the honeymoon suite.
    They arrive in the bedroom and mary decides to go first, she opens her blouse and bra and no and behold nothing, not even a nipple (everyone say ahhhhhhhhh) and john looks on and says well at least i was prepared for it but i better show what i mean also, john opens his trousers and dropps his pants and underware to the floor, with this mary takes one look and faints. MARY MARY, john yells as he rush's to her siad gently patting her her face trying to revive her, WHATS WORNG MARY, she eventually comes round and he asks what wrong how come she fainted, a bit woosy she replies "John you told me, you told me wuh were like a b b baby below the blet, John just looks at her with a dry smile and says
    YUP TWENTY ONE INCHES ANS EIGHT POUNDs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Aww what a crap joke, were you dropped on the head as a baby?
    tongue.gif

BOOOO EARNS!!!!!

Red.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

wooo hoooo
    im back

Advertisement