Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.irishpokeropen.com is alive...

Options
  • 28-02-2005 12:04pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

www.irishpokeropen.com is up and live. Its mostly a holding page at the moment but in the coming weeks I hope to have a lot more content on it.

If theres content you want to see up there let me know, in fact I'd appreciate feedback from you guys as to what you would like up there apart from the obvious basics!
    Satelite times and details? Tournament times and details for the main event?

Anyway, I'll try and keep you informed about whats happening in the run up to the event.

DeV.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thanks Tom.

Its nice to have someone on the inside :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I saw a satellite for the Irish Open listed in the VC tournaments last night, is this no longer restricted to PPP?
    A list of all the main events, buy-ins, structures would be good.
    And a list of satellites of course.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll rustle up that list for you Luke. I dont know if they are restricted to PPP but they started on Sunday.

DeV.

Advertisement