Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads for servers?

Options
  • 28-02-2005 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Taking a quick look through the "who's on what server" thread gets pretty confusing... how about creating threads for discussing stuff on the relevant servers that we're on?

I know there's a fair few people on Bladefist, and I joined there first but was put off by the queues to get in (yes, I'm impatient).

I've since moved to Deathwing, (which is nice... 51% alliance and 49% horde I heard someone mentioning), but haven't spoken to any irish folks on there.

Currently Lvl 21 Warlock :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Im thinking of starting playing but I would want to find out what server has the most boards.ie folk first.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Well a quick scan of the other thread it looks like Bladefist, but I really don't like the idea of having to wait in line to play a game that I pay for ><

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Seems like we're all either on Terenas, Spinebreaker or Bladefist. Maybe we should have three new threads, or split out the existing one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

The cues are practically non existent on Bladefist now, exceot for peak time on Sat/Sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I am on Spinebreaker. I am part of The Curved Horn. Created by an irish mate of mine we are all ex warcraft 3 players and some not. All irish and english at the mo. I find spinebreaker a good server with constant raiding, good pvp but then a kinda high ping but getting better and Q's no longer then 4 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The Doc, I know a few other Irish lads on Spinebreaker, we were going to start another Guild but seems pointless so there might be some sense in hooking up with you guys if you are interested...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

moridin wrote:
    Taking a quick look through the "who's on what server" thread gets pretty confusing... how about creating threads for discussing stuff on the relevant servers that we're on?

I know there's a fair few people on Bladefist, and I joined there first but was put off by the queues to get in (yes, I'm impatient).

I've since moved to Deathwing, (which is nice... 51% alliance and 49% horde I heard someone mentioning), but haven't spoken to any irish folks on there.

Currently Lvl 21 Warlock :D

Saiko (Koneko on boards) and myself (KodaChrome in WoW) are on Deathwing. No queues ever and about 2500 players in total.

Currently lvl28 Warlock.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Matt Simis wrote:
    Currently lvl27 Warlock.

Fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

koneko wrote:
    Fixed.

Hey, I was just taking into account that fact this page would be here for a while! It wouldnt take me more than 1hr to get to lvl28 tonight!

Past lvl30 by the weekend I imagine. :cool:

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Matt Simis wrote:
    Saiko (Koneko on boards) and myself (KodaChrome in WoW) are on Deathwing. No queues ever and about 2500 players in total.

Currently lvl28 Warlock.

Matt

I'll look you guys up later so :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement