Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Card for the point.

• 28-02-2005 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Event Card: 5 Main Events & one red hot Diva tangle!

Featured Tag
    Big Show & John Cena vs. Orlando Jordan & JBL

Submission Match
    Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle

WWE Tag Team Championships
    Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs. The Bashams

Booker T vs. Heidenreich

Hardcore Holly vs. Luther Reigns

Cruiserweight Championship Battle Royal
    Funaki, Chavo Guerrero, Spike Dudley, Paul London, Shannon Moore, Nunzio, Akio, Scotty

Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie

Charlie Haas vs. Rene Dupree

Also scheduled to appear: Theodore Long, Carlito, & Mark Jindrak

* Card Subject to Change

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

seems like a decent lineup with some good matches.booker t v heidenreich is too predictable.heidenreich gets dq'ed.guerrero and mysterio win,undertaker wins and jbl and orlando jordan will cheat to win.chavo guerrero or spike dudley will win the battle royal.Hardcore Holly and Luther reigns...thats a tough one but i'll say reigns as mark jindrak will interfere.

they are my predictions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

blackbelt wrote:
    seems like a decent lineup with some good matches.booker t v heidenreich is too predictable.heidenreich gets dq'ed.guerrero and mysterio win,undertaker wins and jbl and orlando jordan will cheat to win.chavo guerrero or spike dudley will win the battle royal.Hardcore Holly and Luther reigns...thats a tough one but i'll say reigns as mark jindrak will interfere.

they are my predictions.

If the usual roster swap after mania goes ahead as rumoured, there'll be changes to this card anyway.
    Like last year, i was pleased Shelton and Edge switched to Raw in time for the Dublin visit.
    I've no idea who would swap this time around but i can't see it being anyone too big but who knows.
    Cena will be champ by then so i can't see him and Show losing, even if it's just a dq win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

D-FENS wrote:
    Cena will be champ by then so i can't see him and Show losing, even if it's just a dq win.

You think Cena will win at WM?I've heard JBL will hold the title until Summerslam.
    Also,I thought Taker was retiring after WM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭R.D

Cactus Col wrote:
    Event Card: 5 Main Events & one red hot Diva tangle!

Featured Tag
    Big Show & John Cena vs. Orlando Jordan & JBL

Submission Match
    Undertaker vs. Kurt Angle

WWE Tag Team Championships
    Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio vs. The Bashams

Booker T vs. Heidenreich

Hardcore Holly vs. Luther Reigns

Cruiserweight Championship Battle Royal
    Funaki, Chavo Guerrero, Spike Dudley, Paul London, Shannon Moore, Nunzio, Akio, Scotty

Torrie Wilson vs. Dawn Marie

Charlie Haas vs. Rene Dupree

Also scheduled to appear: Theodore Long, Carlito, & Mark Jindrak

* Card Subject to Change

Awesome looking card, I'm really looking forward to it!!!... By the way dude - where did you find this info?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Im not too happy at the fact theres no US or heavyweight title match. Sure when they had them for the RAW one everyone knew they wouldnt change hands but i still woul have liked to see title matches on this card.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 DannyAu-Yeung

Undertaker Vs Kurt Angle in a submission match is a strange one! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

R.D wrote:
    Awesome looking card, I'm really looking forward to it!!!... By the way dude - where did you find this info?!

It's on the wwe website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Brow wrote:
    Im not too happy at the fact theres no US or heavyweight title match. Sure when they had them for the RAW one everyone knew they wouldnt change hands but i still woul have liked to see title matches on this card.

This show is just one of about a dozen while they are touring, so they could'nt have title fights everynight. Most likely they will have them on the live-from- UK Raw and SM the following Monday and Tuesday.
    Really, these house shows on tour in a country other than the Staes are just a chance for people to see the wrestlers, there's never going to be history making nights where belts change hands. This rarely even happens in the States.I know we see Benoit defend in the Point last year but we were lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I know. Just saying what i would have liked to have seen. Didnt really expect it to happen anyway.

But remember when Crash upset Regal for the european title in England? No one saw that coming.

Advertisement