Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New car, what to get?

Options
  • 28-02-2005 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

hallo, I'm looking to get a car for €13 or €14k and I want to get something resonably fast but sensible for everyday driving. I'm looking around the usual websites cbg.ie and autotrader but there's so many to choose from, I'd like to narrow my options down. Any taughts on what car to go for would be helpful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

What are you waiting for - go and buy a Honda Accord. The 2.2i vtec is the mutts nuts, but rare as a virgin east of the Shannon. The 2.0 comes with comfy seats, reliable greasy bits, and lots of 'leccy toys to frig with as you barrel down the M50. Get thee to the Buy and Sell.....

'c

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It depends on what you really want or need. Do you need a big car with 4 dorrs or will something sporty like a coupe do? Are you young so will insurance be a major factor in your decision? Please try to be more specific and we can make a recommendation.

A Honda Accord is a good suggestion but if you are under 30 then insuring one is going to be difficult.

Advertisement