Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

move symbian phone contacts 2 sim

Options
  • 28-02-2005 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hello
    I've an Ngage with all my contacts stored on the phone memory and now want to put the sim in a different phone with the contacts on it, I've noticed you can go into the contacts one by one and copy them to the sim that way but is there any symbian program to collectively copy all the contacts to the sim thus cutting down on the work? (oh yeah can't use pc suite cos my other phone is a 3310)
    cheers
    DE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I haven't got a Symbian myself but can't you go to Sim contacts and 'mark all', then move onto sim that way, all at once?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

RachG is correct. I have a Nokia 6630 which is a Symbian phone, I just checked - this is what I did...

1. Open contacts
    2. Select... Options -> Mark -> Mark All
    2. Then... Copy -> To SIM directory

Bear in mind, if a contact contains a long name or more than one phone number - those extra details will probably be lost.

- Neil

Advertisement