Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Song from street fighter 2 movie animated

• 28-02-2005 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

well ive been looking for the song that is played during the vega and chung li (sp )in sf2 animated movie .

anyone know it ???

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

KMFDM - Ultra, if it's the american version you're talking about. (According to a bit of google-digging, at any rate - I've not seen the film in ages so the only bit of the soundtrack I remember is Ken driving on the highway listening to Israel's Son by Silverchair).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yeah its Ultra by KMFDM, on the album called Nihil if you're interested. Well worth a listen if you like that type of music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i dont think its ultra cause i have that song and it sounds nothing like it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I can assure you it is Ultra. I've seen the film and listened to the song enough times by now to know.

Well at any rate here's a list of the songs in the film here so maybe this'll help you.

Soundtrack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Fysh wrote:
    KMFDM - Ultra, if it's the american version you're talking about. (According to a bit of google-digging, at any rate - I've not seen the film in ages so the only bit of the soundtrack I remember is Ken driving on the highway listening to Israel's Son by Silverchair).

also is listenin to them bones by alice in chains in the car(he's from seattle ya see. see what they did there? ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Well, I probably didn't see the US version since I distinctly remember seeing Chun Li's jugs which they edited out for the over-the-pond version. Quite possibly they used different songs - I certainly wouldn't put it past some retard working on the US version to say "but, but, but....an Australian band? Nononono. He can listen to one of those satan-worshipping bands from his own town, thank you - he's a good ole american boy, even if he does listen to satan's music".

Of course, I'm gonna have to buy the damn thing now to see for myself.

Advertisement