Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wes Cravens `Crused` Filmed 4 times!

Options
  • 28-02-2005 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

I just saw an interview of Christiana Ricci on the daily show where she was saying the had to refilm this vamp flick 4 times. Is wes craven know as a perfectionist?
    Looks intresting all the same it just opened up in the states on Friday so keep an eye out for this one!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Vamp flick!?!?!?!! Last I heard it was about Werewolves!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

yep, werewolves not vamps, but it still suck apparently. the re-shooting of about half the film was because of problems, not prefectionism, and half the cast were replaced for the re-shot scenes as they couldn't get back due to shooting conflicts.

got the preview from apple.com/trailers, and it looks like it could be good, but online reviews say it's a turkey. I'll still watch it anyway though, you know how it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well the clip i was made it look like a vamp flick. Wes cravens films get run into the ground as a rule by the critics but he has had some clasics in the past.

Advertisement