Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake Question

Options
  • 28-02-2005 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

Quake has to be one of my alltime favourite games. I hadn't played it in years and then I put together a ****ty old P.C. for a mate of mine and quake was the only 3D game that would run on it. Had one quick go and was completley hooked on it again.
    One big question remains in my mind though, how the **** were you meant to defeat the last boss? it was a big tentacled thing sitting in a pool of lava with a rock floating around it in the air. I used up all my ammo on the bugger and it just wouldn't die. Was it killable at all? Or was I being stupid and missing something blatantly obvious?

anyone remember this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭aSS g0BliN

you go along the walkway to the very end where there is a teleporter and if u wait for that flying block\rock thing that goes around the map to go through the boss and then go into the teleporter u teleport into the boss and kill him....i think u might need the quad aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

you taking about the boss in the shareware version, theres a button either side of him and you have to press them a few times to fry him

edit:// forgive my ignorance, just looked it up, never got that far, must actually play it through sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

aSS g0BliN wrote:
    you go along the walkway to the very end where there is a teleporter and if u wait for that flying block\rock thing that goes around the map to go through the boss and then go into the teleporter u teleport into the boss and kill him....i think u might need the quad aswell

aaaaah.... nice one, that was wrecking my head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭aSS g0BliN

:D stupid boss imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Watch the "quake done quick" video to learn how to go through the levels without touching the +attack button :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement