Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need A Break From The Pub And Club Scene?

Options
  • 28-02-2005 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Southern Gay Men’s Health Project are now hosting their second Personal Development (PD) Weekend. Due to phenomenal demand both from the group that attended the first weekend in Jury’s Hotel, Cork, and the wider gay and bisexual community nationally, this PD weekend will be open to gay and bisexual men across the country.

This time around we are locating the PD weekend in Tig Roy which is in the beautiful setting of the Glen of Aherlow in south Tipperary. This provides a tranquil backdrop for a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of daily living, away from the pub and club scene, and a chance to take stock, to look at your life's journey, and maybe make a few changes in a relaxed and safe environment, while also making new friends.

The course will run over two days (Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th April), and will involve - group work, meditation, visualisation, chatting, and creative group work - in a safe space with lots of fun and laughter.

The price of this weekend is €175 which includes;

- lunch and dinner on Saturday
    - accommodation on Saturday night
    - breakfast and lunch on Sunday
    - teas/coffees throughout the weekend
    - facilitation for both days

There is a €50 depoist (non refundable) required when booking your place. To book contact Moss on 021 4278470 or moss@gayhealthproject.com

Here are some of the comments from the men who attended our first Personal Development Weekend (Nov. 13th/14th ’04);

- "I found the weekend challenging and enlightening. I know I will live the benefits of this course."
    - "I found the weekend excellent. Again, thanks!"
    - "I found the course of great benefit: difficult in parts."
    - "Enjoyed it very much. Hope there will be more of the same in the future."
    - "The course left me wanting more. It definitely opened areas of consciousness and thinking that I had not previously examined.”
    - "I feel free now. Thank you for providing this safe environment to discover this real block. TWO THUMBS UP!"

If would like to find out more or if you’d like to book your place, contact Moss on 021-4278470 or moss@gayhealthproject.com

For those who have already booked your place, CLICK HERE for maps to help you locate Tig Roy.

We look forward to seeing you there,

SGMHP Team

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Comments

Advertisement