Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Interview Part 2 & New Pictures

Options
  • 28-02-2005 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Scott Evans, Executive Producer for Battlefield 2, talks about system specs the weapons in the game and multiplayer aspects in part 2 of this exclusive 3-minute video inteview.

Battlefield 2™ Video Interview Part 2

=-=

feb05_nl_01_small.jpg feb05_nl_02_small.jpg

feb05_nl_03_small.jpg feb05_nl_04_small.jpg

feb05_nl_05_small.jpg feb05_nl_06_small.jpg

feb05_nl_07_small.jpg feb05_nl_08_small.jpg

feb05_nl_09_small.jpg feb05_nl_10_small.jpg

feb05_nl_11_small.jpg feb05_nl_12_small.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

nice time to upgrade my pc me thinks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

"Pentium4 3Ghz, GeForceFX and a couple of gigs of ram"

Sounds like either he doesn't keep up to date with hardware developments or it's going to be one hell of a ram hog.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Geforce fx's are ****e as well, except for maybe the 5950.

BloodBath

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

A couple of gigs of ram?? I seriously hope he meant A gig of ram..not alot of ppl have more than 1 gig atm. Other than that if the specs are correct i shouldnt be too far off the mark with and amd 64 3000+ and a geforce 6800

^deadwing btw

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

He said something along the lines of "if your going to turn everything up to the max, you'll need a couple gigs of RAM". Same as in any other game. He also said for those with crap machines (like me), will have an option to play it with less options turned on, but still get decent FPS.

• Advertisement
Advertisement