Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New PCs on Level 3

• 28-02-2005 6:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭

Finally the computers in the open area of the LRC have been upgraded. they got a whole load of new black P4 2.8Ghz with 512mb ram on the third level. the second and ground floors are still fitted with the old cream ones though.

Feels the G's, baby!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

splurge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

*gurgle*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

Cool - they've finally done it, heard it was being done alright, suprised this quick is all :)
    Nice to see - congrats to CS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

I think these were brought in for red eye, or so i've been told, but my information could be very flawed, cause the sorce is very flawed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Apparently they were planning to bring in new machines after christmas any way, maybe they were just waiting for redeye to get them up and running or something, or maybe they just wanted everyone to think the college was great and had cool computers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Cuchulain

Yes cool, but why didnt they change those crappy monitors to flatscreens :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

coz they didnt want ur sticky fingerprints all over them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I know the B Man. He likes the chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

hmmm, those thin keyboards are nice.

/me bags one

Advertisement