Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woo IMO 2nd round

Options
  • 28-02-2005 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Just got a letter saying I'm into the next round of the IMO (mathlympics mjobler). Who else got through. You probably got through if you got 2 or more answers right!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Fair play to all those who get through, and for those who don't - God loves a trier! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Somebody has to. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

my best friend, who's like world's brainiest girl, thought the test was impossible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Although I'm not doing it, a friend showed me the test, didn't look too bad.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

edibility wrote:
    Although I'm not doing it, a friend showed me the test, didn't look too bad.....

Yeah, that's what you said alright.</sarcasm>

W00T! Got through!

So, erm yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Just ye all wait for the final test... *shudder*

How bad is the final test?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Impossible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bandana

I missed the test entirely:(
    Flight was delayed and only landed at 12.30 that saturday morning :mad: *stabs flight*
    congrats teapot and sim! (and everybody else that got in of course)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yeah, congrats to ye all. And do you reckon its deliberate that the nerd olympics have the same initials as a standard nerdy phrase?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Which is?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

um...IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Sorry i thought you were tlkn bout the actual "nerd olympics" one... i.e. NO, and i was worried my head'd explode!

Three words I keep repeating to Andrei before the test. think family guy. BRING IT ON!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Who's nick = teapot? And Sim.....quiet, right. :P

Advertisement