Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Doves

Options
  • 28-02-2005 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

I have no idea where to put this:
    I heard them and i want to know if anyone knows the name of their album?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Terra

Did you see them in castlebar last night ?

here is one of there albums

Doves - The Last Broadcast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Prundic

I think the new album is called 'Some Cities'...Out since Friday..Can someone confirm that name is correct? Their new song is great... :) :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Their first album, Lost siouls, is superb, and not nearly enough people have heard it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

A quick Google brings up The Doves website, complete with audio and video feeds, artwork and a forum.

And yeah, their new album is called "Some Cities"
    Did you see them in castlebar last night?
    I think 2fm were at that gig, possibly doing a live broadcast, or recording for play later. Worth checking out though, I heard it was a good un.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

i love black and white town
    thanks for the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

pwd wrote:
    Their first album, Lost siouls, is superb, and not nearly enough people have heard it

Lost Souls is a great album alright. I reckon The Last Broadcast is the best place to start if you're new to the band. Though the new album is excellent too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Lost Sould is by far the bands best album
    altough there other 2 albums are pretty damn good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

The gig was deadly the other night !!!!!!

Advertisement