Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katie

• 28-02-2005 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

Joey and katie are sitting in school.
    Katie is sleeping and the teacher asks her a question.

'Katie who created heaven and earth?' Joey sees Katie sleeping and quickly pokes her with a sharp pencil.
    'Jesus Christ Almighty!!' she exclaimed
    Correct says the teacher.

So the next day the same incident occurs and the same question is asked. 'Who created heaven and earth?' Katie (sleeping again) is again poked by joeys pencil, sits up and exclaimed 'Jesus Christ Almighty'

So the next day, for the 3rd time, the teacher asks her 'What did Eve say to Adam when she had so many children?'
    Katie (sleeping again) is again poked by Joeys pencil and screams 'If you stick that thing into me one more time i'll crack it in half!'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Not bad but heard it before, except it was at a church sermon with a husband using a thumbtack on his wife...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Not bad but heard it before, except it was at a church sermon with a husband using a thumbtack on his wife...lol
    Yeah, thats the version I heard.

Good one though!

Advertisement