Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best on-line rooms?

Options
  • 28-02-2005 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

I was wondering what's the best program to download for on-line poker. I'm more interested in fun tournament play than gambling, so it's a good challenge but no money at risk. What is the best place for this? Also what is the best place for us Irish people if we wanna play real money poker on-line!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Every online poker room has "Play Money" tables, where you can play poker for free. Don't expect any kind of reasonable standard of play, since there's nothing at stake.
    Also what is the best place for us Irish people if we wanna play real money poker on-line!
    Since the interweb is global it doesn't really matter what room you play in. From the little I know about the various online poker sites, there seems to be alot of Irish/English on VC Poker.
    See DeV's recent threads about Paddy Power poker, that seems to have an obvious Irish emphasis.
    The other sites like Party Poker seem to be quite american, but there always a mix

Advertisement