Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

News: GBA2 To Be Shown within 3 Months!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

yup, pisses me off. Same way it pissed me off when they released the SP. I saved up for my gba then out comes the sp. Got my DS, and the GBA2 comes out...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I tend to agree with the above sentiments, Nintendo are a canny lot and only really have ever released a new machine into a niche when the previous iteration has run its course.
    The DS may seem like an anomaly as it exists alongside fresh GBA games development but then Nintendo has always stated that the DS was not the successor to the GBA.
    The true GBA2 will only appear when the existing GBA is winding down.

Seriously doubt that ,whatever about having 3 handhelds on the books together with the Gamecube, Nintendo would consider having 3 new formats on their book2, GBA2, DS and Gamecube 2. That would be suicide, it must have a money spinner on its books and takes some time for a format to re-coup its development costs.

Reckon the DS will be given enough time to recoup its costs and then, perhaps 2007 when the Gamecube replacement is on the streets the GBA2 will be released, until them its all just idle speculation.

Me I want the CD unit by Sony for the Snes, think its called the Playstation or something, any ideas when its out, think I saw it on the net somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    Me I want the CD unit by Sony for the Snes, think its called the Playstation or something, any ideas when its out, think I saw it on the net somewhere!

1.jpg

:D;)

Advertisement