Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playoffs

Options
  • 01-03-2005 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Less than a month to go. Do you reckon Tralee winning is a given or can someone sneak in there and steal it from them? Anyone making the trip down to UCC for the finals?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Now less then a day to go .... as cork gets set to host the weekend for a second year running! Why?

Anyway I'm so god damn shocked Limerick didnt get in we where second in Southren conference when we rolled in the new year and then slipped back to fourth. If the lions won that last game we would be in Cork today. Good luck to UL womens team ... come on aspell!

I'm not getting one of the buses down (i would if the lions where playing) so i'll just watch the highlights on TV.

I'm throwing my support behind my second fav team UCC Demons!

Advertisement