Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ComReg Quarterly Report review consultation

Options
  • 01-03-2005 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

ComReg have been "asked" to review their infamous self-congratulatory Quarterly Report. While I don't have much hope they would do the principal change necessary, I intend to respond to their consultation.

In the meantime I 've put some helpful alternative stats about Ireland's real standing within the EU into the newest blog: Isolde tries to stitch up Minister

P.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

*bump*

All responses to this consultation should be clearly marked:- “Reference: Submission re ComReg 05/09” as indicated above, and sent by post, facsimile, e-mail or on-line at www.comreg.ie (current consultations), to arrive on or before 5.30pm, 18th March 2005, to:

Mr. Michael Madden
    Commission for Communications Regulation
    Irish Life Centre
    Abbey Street
    Freepost
    Dublin 1
    Ireland
    Ph: +353-1-8049600 Fax: +353-1-804 9680

Email: michael.madden@comreg.ie

Advertisement