Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multiple page threads

• 01-03-2005 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

Forgive me if i am doing something wrong but when I try to access a thread that has multiple pages there is no "next page" option at the end IE the freebie thread. I made a post last night but I can only see one post and my post is number 1.
    Thanks
    gonk
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

At the bottom/Top right there should be a small section that says "Page x of y".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Where is the thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

in the freebies thread.
    Doh :D yes I have been a member of boards for a long time there used to be a next page thingy on the end of each page but not on now. Seems to have started when the summary thing at the top of the thread was put up.
    gonk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

ok i changed something in my user cp and it is showing up now. Think it is something to do with number of replies on the page changed from 40 to default
    thanks
    gonk

Advertisement