Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need new challange in fm2005

• 01-03-2005 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I been manager of quite a number of teams and been rather sucessfull but always get bored after 3, 4 season.What teams do people recommend? Pls dont say liverpool, chelsea etc as no fun been those teams.I was even galway utd but once u get in the champs league its no fun as the stadium is too small and the attendences are crap so unable to get class players.
    Other teams i have been were
    moor green - basically due to one of their players i met juring the summer at a wedding in coventry.Name Daire doyle, found out he has just been transferred to reddict Utd in RL
    I like the idea of managing lower league or personally its more interesting to get a team up the leagues and improve the squad but i always fall down in the attendence as a team like moor green cannot do well in championship on attendences of 3,500.
    Cant wait for the new update out tomorrow, dont miss it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Well, you could try running a game with multiple leagues, do well in say the english league, switch to spain, then to italy. Try to win in all the countries and become the best ever.

Also, you could try playing in a really different league, like norway or brazil or something completely off the wall.

Another thing you could try is to start as unemployed and try to get picked up that way.

Tried playing with random players? Adds a whole new level to the game as you cant just pick up the players that everyone knows, you have to get busy yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

yep a new league seems the way to go, i tried the brazilian league but its hard as attendences are crap so dont make money.Was thinking maybe the argentian league but depends really on attendences as only will loose the best players in order too survive. So just need a decent team that get good attendences as no point in trying to get a team to the top if their attendence will never exceed 10,000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

Turkish league? always wanted to give it a go myself but I've never been able to persevere. You probably won't recognise most of the teams/players but if play as someone like galtasary you'll have european football to look forward to, which should bring in some money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

hopefully this will bring the league even further on now as there will be even more money next season on offer ifs it a success.

Advertisement