Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny pics

Options
  • 01-03-2005 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

I already posted the panda-army and giant-sheep pics I took, but I found this on another forum earlier today:

http://www.inven.co.kr/bbs/data/wow_freeboard/1102255171/wow.gif

If anyone has encountered the "loot bug", you'll know what this is about :)

I've run into that problem about 4 times now, because I'm a herbalist. Basically, my character crouches down to loot the flower and gets stuck in the looting position, and slides around the area. I have to quit out and go back in to fix it ( :( )

That gif made me giggle though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Nice. Must have looked weird to anyone wondering what they were doing :P I get the loot bug alot too, normally if I'm just about to loot some important mob that I need a body part from or something. Sometimes it goes away on it's own, but I do normally have to relog.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

That pic is taken from a small video actually. Dont recall exactly what happens but i do remember that it was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Speaking of Videos have a look at this. http://www.muchosucko.com/link7271.html

16 level 1 gnomes race from Ironforge to Stormwind through the most dangerous zones in the Eastern Kingdom (well supposedly havent been to those areas yet).It does go on for a while but well worth the watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

way funny, keep em coming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

was fishing and caught this bad boy, funnly enough you can equip it and beat up people with it, just thought using a fish as a weapon was kinda funny!

• Advertisement
Advertisement