Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QQ on VC last night

Options
  • 01-03-2005 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

Carrying on from Last weeks AK discussion..
    I was playing VC .50/1..I was in MP with QQ. I had about $230 I raised to $6.
    SB went All in for ~$60...And BB went all in for $50..

Now in a similar situation I will call with AK ...So what now with QQ!!!

Know nothing much about the players...I label most everyone Loose agg on VC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

You ran in to AK or AA, KK

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Call Call Call Call Call Call Call without hesitation

Its only costing you $54 into that pot. Of course its terrible if you run into either KK or AA and in a tighter game i'd put it down but on VC frankly they could have anything, especially at that level with those amounts.

Btw since last weeks discussion on how to play AK i think i've lost just about every hand i've played with it. Been outdrawn by AQ twice, AJ & A9 all of whom called my large pre-flop raise without hesitation. Normally I wouldn't mind but one the guys with AQ was at the 2/4 NL table and called for all his money...............you think theyd know better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭AmarilloFats

Yeah I called SB turns over AA BB has TT..
    No help for me....
    Is this always the correct call on VC ????
    I mean I would NOT call if either had $100+....
    The smaller their stack the more likely they are to go all in with marginal/rubbish hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

It's a tough one, if only one person goes all in then its an easy call, but the fact that two of them went in would make me think you're up against AA or KK in one spot, TT, JJ or AK in the other spot.
    Folding becomes easier if either of the SB or BB has you covered money-wise, still I think its a fold, but then again I'm weak-shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I'm folding everytime in this spot, I'd have to think the BB has me beat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement