Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mike got spiked : Album Launch : March 3rd

• 01-03-2005 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

album_cover.gif

Caveat Emptor, the debut album by mike got spiked will be launched at a musical extravaganza in Dublin's Temple Bar Music Centre on Thursday, March 3 next.

Joining mike got spiked on the night will be a number of extremely talented acts including Belfast based hip hop outfit Just A Word.

Other acts will be announced in the coming days. Doors open at 7.30 p.m. and admission is €8.

The 13 track album will be on sale in shops nationwide from Friday, March 4th.

:)

www.mikegotspiked.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Drum boy

Caveat Emptor-Let the Buyer Beware

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 avernus

that is correct.

Hotpress.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,989 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

How much is the album?

15.99 I believe. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Buy this everyone! From the songs I've heard its rocktacularly brilliant. Haha! Alan must have wrote that Irish Examiner quote on the poster! Beach boys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

i'll vouch for that... mike got spiked kick ass... for anyone that hasn't heard them they genre shred with the best of em.. got there single when i seen them in tbmc and "whiskey for me tae" is on every compilation cd i make up.. see u at the gig tonight guys... one of the few bands around actually being creative in their music

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

seen the boys last night and **** they are tight.. every last detail was spot on.. they're reallly really original.. the albums out today definatly on my "to buy" list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Yeah, the show last night was outrageously good, well played lads. These guys are just getting better and better every time I see them. I love the new songs, adds even more diversity to the mix in a good way. I can't wait to pick up the album today, I'll be at HMV when they open at 10!

Robbie

Advertisement