Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MGE Viper Case

Options
  • 01-03-2005 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I've a shippment of MGE Viper Cases arriving in 4-6 weeks, I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in buying a few!

xoxide_1832_23020963

P.S. I know it will probably only appeal to the little boy racers among you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭assassin_ie

how much? i presume dey fit atx boards? is dere a psu?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,560 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tey iz dizgustin', but tht'z me opinion like, hopez u'z sellz them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Good luck selling them. If I hear of anyone looking to build a pc which looks like it escaped from an episode of Power Rangers I'll point them your way. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭AlienGav

D_ranged wrote:
    P.S. I know it will probably only appeal to the little boy racers among you!

I'll take 100 cases sir!
    I meet you in the church in Skerries, I'll be wearing a Cape and a top hat, and nothing else! :cool:

Only buzzin! lol A boy racer would'nt touch them lol

Good luck with selling them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Good luck selling them. If I hear of anyone looking to build a pc which looks like it escaped from an episode of Power Rangers I'll point them your way.

Lol :D

BloodBath

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 D_ranged

Bloodbath - you did say the case was nice http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=2277745&postcount=63 Change your opinion or going with the flow?

Duridian - At your age I'm sure the viper doesn't appeal to you, you'd be looking for something a little more conservative to match your slippers while you watch the power rangers with a glass of jesus juice!

I know Thermaltake etc are the ferarri's of the case world but I don't see much point in modding if we all have the same cases, it limits peoples creativity!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

All I said was lol at what someone else said. No need to go on the defensive. Not my taste in a case but i'm sure it appeals to some people..

True modders go for very bland cases to begin with. Modding isn't sticking a few uv tubes inside your case.

BloodBath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭DirtyHarry

thats another fugly case to be honest....its like that stupid Asus case that is nothing special but all design and no substance! True modders, like BloodBath said mod basic cases from scratch.

Advertisement