Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative MuVo N200 or V200 or something else

Options
  • 01-03-2005 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a small (~512mb) flash player and the N200 and V200 have both come to my attention. Now the problem is that I would like a combination of thumbnail USB drive (like the V200) and line-in recording (like the N200).

Can anyone recommend a player similar to these two, but that combines both of these functions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

well a usb cable is not that much of a load to carry around if you want the line in capabilities.... you can always get a second cable if you wanna use it at home and in work for eg....
    my girlf has the n200 and it's a great little player.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Tbh dudara you prob wont find a player that does both. The whole point of the USB key ones is that they don't require a cable, and without a cable you wont be able to connect to a HiFi.

(Unless your HiFi has a USB port. /me prays for that day)

Advertisement