Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Deposit Buying in the UK (buy to let market)

Options
  • 01-03-2005 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

The rule of thumb with buy to let mortgages is you have to put down a 15% deposit, what if i was to show you how to put down a 0% deposit and still get a 85% mortgage, and to make things better also get a mimimum of 120% back on your rentals ,intrested please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Hi all,

The rule of thumb with buy to let mortgages is you have to put down a 15% deposit, what if i was to show you how to put down a 0% deposit and still get a 85% mortgage, and to make things better also get a mimimum of 120% back on your rentals ,intrested please let me know.

Hi ian and welcome to boards.ie

I would like you to read the Charter/Rules before you post again. And on that note I would like to ask you what your interest in parting with this information is? As the charter states, commercial selling is not permitted without prior permission from the site owners.

Advertisement